Mercury in Fluorescent Lighting: Unnecessary Health Risks & Actionable Solutions

All fluorescent lamps contain mercury, a neurotoxin that can cause harmful and long-term health effects. This report outlines the health risks and environmental impacts of fluorescent lighting, highlights the many compelling advantages of transitioning to mercury-free alternatives, and gives actionable solutions to phase out mercury-added lamps in the United States.

Read the:

JOIN THE CAMPAIGN

Stay up to date with the Clean Lighting Coalition.

This field is required

This field is required

This field is required

By continuing to the Site, you acknowledge and agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.